1. Granadilla will take reasonable measures to protect your privacy, and as outlined herein;
2. If you register as a Registered User and/or Guests (Guest Check Out) on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to your;
- Name and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Physical Address
- Cell Phone Number
3. Should your personal information change, you are required to inform us and provide us with your changes to/ and/or new personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information accordingly.
4. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. Granadilla will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is required;
in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on Granadilla; and/or
to protect and defend the rights or property of Granadilla.
5. We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, for the sale of “Products” or when delivering “Products” to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to communicate with you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations.
6. We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential and take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected.
7. We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
8. Granadilla undertakes never to sell or make your personal information to any third party unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, Granadilla reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure.